Please see below for current job openings
Supply Chain Analyst
Post Date: February 9, 2023
Location: Mundelein, IL
Provide structured and creative analysis to identify supply chain network improvement opportunities and improve the process of the supply chain from production factories in China and Vietnam to U.S. warehouses to nationwide retailers.
- Perform inventory analysis and forecasting by data modeling
- Review inspection reports from overseas and confirm that items meet quality requirements
- Report any quality issues that come up with items and work with all teams to come up with a solution and address with factories
- Ensure proper physical controls regarding inventory are in place and monitored
- Work with operation team to optimize warehouse distribution centers workflow.
- Pursue and assess system utilization, exploring new applications for system capabilities and resolving business problems with an effective solution
- Work with global supply team to evaluate and onboard new suppliers and evaluate the supplier’s performance based on cost, quality, and delivery time
- Manage supply chain risk while creating flexible and responsive alternative supply chain solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistics, or a quantitative discipline
- 1 year of experience in international logistics using SQL, Microsoft Access, and Python.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org